Cybersafe Solutions Threat Training takes a human firewall approach to minimize potential attacks and is an ongoing security lifecycle that helps meet compliance regulations.
Security awareness is an integral job function for the entire organization to avoid security risks. This ongoing process starts with creating a customized plan that ensures results. Cybersafe Solutions Threat Training proven practices consists of a four step process:
- Assess – Provide a baseline test to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a simulated phishing attack.
- Train – On-demand, interactive, engaging web-based training discussing the mechanisms of Spam, phishing, malware and the dangers of social engineering.
- Phish – Scheduling one-time, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly simulated phishing attacks to immediately see which employees fall for these social engineering attacks.
- Report – Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing. Gain insight, visibility of training effectiveness and track compliance.
Cybersafe helps your team defend against potential attacks. Every day, hackers are coming up with new ways to penetrate your system, which is why the experts at Cybersafe provide the latest advancements and practices in Threat Training technology, not just to react to the ever-evolving cyber threat, but also in anticipation of new threats, while helping your organization to prevent them.
CYBERSAFE THREAT TRAINING METHODOLOGY: A SUPERIOR APPROACH
More than ever, users are the weak link in your network security. Organizations need to be trained by experts in cyber security in order to exercise best practices, work with caution and keep security top of mind. Find out how organizations have mobilized their end-users as their first line of defense.
CYBERSAFE THREAT TRAINING PLATFORM DELIVERS:
• Determine the click prone percentage of users
• Allows organizations to adjust their security defenses to reduce their threat landscape
• High quality, web based interactive training using case studies, live demonstration videos, and short tests
• Allows you to create a “Human Firewall”
• Point-of-failure training
• Multiple awareness training modules
• Year-round simulated phishing attacks
• “Anti-prairie dog” campaigns that send random templates at random times
• Training reports (who started, who completed, who started but never finished) for all users
• Individual User reports with their “open and click’ history
• Reports on Browser / Device used to open phishing email
CYBERSAFE SOLUTIONS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS
Cybersafe employs customized solutions that offer clients a cost-effective security plan that’s right for your organization.
Protect your critical business information and place full-time cybersecurity management responsibility on the shoulders of
Cybersafe, taking the day-to-day cybersecurity burden off your IT staff by monitoring your network 24/7/365.
Don’t Wait Until A “Threat” Becomes an “Attack” ™
To learn how Cybersafe Solutions can help keep your organization secure, contact us.
Your Threat Hunting Service well exceeded our expectations. We were amazed by the number of findings and security deficiencies discovered during the engagement. Their prioritized cybersecurity roadmap allowed our IT team to quickly address our issues in a timely fashion while significantly reducing our exposure.
We were looking to hire an outside firm to perform a HIPAA Risk Assessment for our healthcare organization. Their Threat Hunting Service provided not only a comprehensive risk assessment of our environment, but they also detected and disrupted a cyber attack during the assessment. That one attack was convincing enough to sign up for their continuous monitoring service. Go with a trusted security advisor like Cybersafe. You will be happy that you did.
I thought our environment was secure because we had firewalls and antivirus. It wasn’t until after we started using Cybersafe’s Threat Monitoring platform did we realize we were making assumptions. We can now sleep at night knowing our environment is being watched with the added benefit that we’re also compliant with SEC regulations and guidelines.