Cybersafe Solutions HIPAA compliance experts provide step-by-step guidance and support. Helping organizations comply with the latest HIPAA security and privacy regulations.
Cybersecurity & HIPAA Compliance Program
Cybersafe Solutions HIPAA Compliance program includes:
- HIPAA, MACRA + Meaningful Use Risk Assessment
The HIPAA Security Rule requires that covered entities and their business associates to conduct a risk assessment of their healthcare organization.
- Implement Policies + Procedures
Internal policies and procedures that assure patients’ health information is properly accessed and protected.
- Training For All Employees
Minimize potential attacks by educating and testing your entire user base on modern and evolving cyber risks.
- Web-Based Compliance Portal
Access secure online HIPAA compliance tools, templates, videos and resources.
- HIPAA Compliance Audit Support
HIPAA related information and recorded data acts as an audit “book of evidence”.
HIPAA Non-compliance Leads To Costly Data Breaches
- Lack of an enterprise wide security risk assessment
- Lack of adequate minimum access controls
- Insufficient procedures to regularly review information system activity
- Failure to identify and respond to suspected or known security incidents
Indirect Costs: Loss of existing and prospective patients/clients due to reputational damage.
Direct Costs: Detection and escalation costs – forensics investigative activities, crisis management activities.
Notification Costs: IT activities to create contact database, determination of regulatory requirements, postage, etc.
Post Data Breach Costs: Help desk activities, inbound communications from clients, identity protection services, etc.